Very nice apartment 2+kk with balcony situated in quiet locality of Praha - Záběhlice.
We would like to offer for rent very nice, unfurnished /enclosed fotos giving snaps with furniture, that belongs to the current tenant/ flat 2+kk located on the 4 th floor of brick building with lift. Apartment /57 m2/ consists of twoo rooms , the bigger one, living room is sensitively connected to the kitchen corner equipped with refrigerator, freezer and glass ceramics cooking desk, and bedroom + modern, style bathroom with shower and washing machine. Also balcony and garage /necessary to rent together with property, 2000,– Czk/ are available. Heating provided centraly, floor covered with pavage, parquet and carpets. Podle náhonu street, where this apartment is situated is very calm and quiet. In the vicinity is Hamerský rybník, small pond especially useful for refreshing walks. City center traffic connection is good, bus stop Pod Vinicí is only 5. min by walk!
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Podle náhonu, Praha 4 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.