DUPLEX apartment 2+kk, 105 m², Prague 1 - Mala Strana - historical part of the city!
We offer to rent fully furnished duplex apartment 2+kk, 105 sqm, Prague 1– Nove Mesto, Cihelna street, in the 2nd floor brick building. Building and flat are completely reconstructed. In the fist floor there are entrance hall, living room with kitchen corner and toilet. In the second floor are bedroom with bathroom (bathtub, shower, toilet, bidet and washing machine with dryer). Kitchen is fully equipped by modern appliances. Parquet and wooden floor, original wooden spars in the whole apartment. Own boiler for heating and hot water. There is satellite and common terrace for 2 flats on this floor. Phone and internet line (ADSL) not included in the price. Parking is available in front of the building, after receiving the Prague-blue parking card – for free. It is located 3 min walk away from the Charles Bridge, and 5 min. from subway line A – Malostranska.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Cihelná, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.