Attached family house (165m²) with garden (180m²) in Břevnov /Řepy, Prague 6
Recommended and unique offer of attached house in Bílá Hora location, Prague 6, in the mids of Břevnov, Řepy, Ruzyň. Very quiet place/street, enough greenary and also great accessibility by public transport – tram station 2min by walk. The placing of the house guarantees enough privacy in the garde and terrace. The southern part of the house facing the park and a nice vast view of the trees. The house was reconstructed in 2000: there are new pipes and all Aires, lines and hook-ups, and also new roofing. The current interiér is smart modern and fresh. A half of the house is with the cella: there are two separate rooms suitable for storage or as a work room with windows. On the ground floor: Libiny room, kitchen separate, and one room – now serves as dining room. On the first floor: 3 berooms, large bathroom. Each floor supplied with separate toilet. In mezanine there is balcony. Attractive potential thanks to the empty attick space (90m²) where it is possible to build other rooms or terezce faced to the south. Parking place is situated in the garden. In front of the garden entrance it is possible to park as well without problem. PRICE IS ON NEGOTIATION.
9 880 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Řepy, Praha 6 - Řepy (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||205 m²|
|Grounds area||277 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.